Site Statistics Review
This service is useful to track, measure and enhance how your website is performing on search engines and will typically include the following options:
- Google Analytics Setup – An excellent in-depth statistical site reporting tool. In particular, the conversion goals and referral source tracking is very valuable to ascertain how your site is performing. View further information about Google Analytics.
- Google Webmaster Central Setup – A useful tool to let you know what Google specifically thinks of your site. Useful diagnostics, site configuration information and stats. View further information about Google Webmaster Central.
- Site Map & Robots Setup – Reviewing and enhancing your current site map and robots.txt setup is useful to ensure that search engines can find and easily index your site content.
- Redirects – It’s useful to periodically review your 301 and 404 page redirect setups to be sure that modified URLs redirect to the correct locations.
- Link Structure and File Names – A robust internal link structure will significantly assist with how search engines navigate to the prioritised areas of your site. Likewise, file names can be enhanced, depending on the focus of your site.
- Title Element and Meta Tags Review – This option reviews what page titles and descriptions are appearing in search engine results pages to assist with better SEO and higher click throughs.
- Search Engine Ranking Report – A ranking report to show performance on keyword phrases relevant to your target audience.
Contact us today for a quote specific to your Web site’s requirements