How We Find the Best Images for You
Our service is designed not only to save you time, but more importantly to give you the most professional-looking Web site possible. We’ve made the process as easy as possible and associated costs are charged at our standard hourly rate.
How our Image Search service works:
- You identify which images you want us to find for you based on the content requirements of your proposal document (or quote) from the Project Administrator.
- You will then discuss the look, style and feel of the images you want with one of our designers.
- One of the design team will then research appropriate resources for suitable images.
- A choice of 1-3 images (within a price range $0 – $100 per image) will be provided for each image required. Each image will be presented to you as a thumbnail accompanied by an associated Web link.
- It is important that you buy the images. This is because you need to have your own contract with the image provider, which includes the terms and conditions associated with the use of the images.
- We ask that you purchase images at a resolution of 72DPI.
- Once you have completed the purchase of your image/s, you can then email the downloaded image to us for placement on your Web site.
Our Image Search service is charged at Avatar’s standard hourly rate. We estimate that we will find 6 images for you, per hour. However, if you require specialist images, or unusual images, the number of images found in one hour may be fewer than 6. Your designer will be able to offer you additional guidance on this, if needed.
Most images have a usage or royalty fee associated with them. We search for images which cost between NZ$0 – $100, unless otherwise advised by you. Please read our Image Search Terms and Conditions page.
If you have any questions about our Image Search service, please contact us.