Web Design Process Diagram
To learn more about the design process we use when designing a new website, please watch this flash animation or view the full size printable diagram below.
- We get together (by phone, by email or in person) to work out what your Web site will include.
- We send you a written proposal for your Web site, including its costs.
- You agree to the proposal’s terms and confirm your go-ahead by signing it off.
- You supply text, images, branding info, keyword phrases and design survey to us. (All required material should be supplied ready for publication to avoid additional costs).
- You make a down payment on your Web site – the first 50% of your project budget.
- We give you a call to discuss the design aspects of your Web site.
- We create one or two design concepts as per your proposal for your Web site. (Additional concepts incur additional costs).
- You pick the design concept you like best and give us formal approval to start the build based on it.
- We build your Web site.
- You test and sign off your approval of the Web site.
- We edit the Web site to optimise it for search engines, as per your proposal.
- We publish your Web site, so it becomes viewable and usable online.
- You pay the final 50% of your project budget.
Click here to view the full-size printable Web Design Diagram.